Academic Success Partnerships (ASP) was established at Eastern Michigan University (EMU) in 2012 in order to equip students with relevant skills and training to be active learners focused on persistence and degree completion.
Our commitment provides support beyond the classroom to help students manage work, life, and professional development during their collegiate experience.
We engage and affirm students by creating an uplifting and inclusive campus environment designed specifically for their success through structured programming, workshops, mentoring, coaching and educational opportunities.
ASP Programs and Partnerships
- Brotherhood and Sisterhood Scholars
- The Martin Luther King, Jr. - César Chávez - Rosa Parks (KCP) Initiative, which includes:
- Mentorship Access Guidance In College (MAGIC)
- Scholars Programs (Detroit Promise)
- Scholarship Opportunities (MICUP-BEAT Scholarship, Road to Completion)